Digital transformation calls for a leap of faith if your market doesn’t seem like it’s being disrupted. Last year I spent a lot of time talking to learning and development people about their digital transformation (DX) journeys. They were interesting conversations, but after a while I began to notice something odd. I should say at once that this was no…
Learning providers need to understand their clients We operate in a consumer led world. The world of Learning and...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
As managers, especially if we’re responsible for a large team, we often see more of the role than the...
“The only thing worse than training employees and losing them is to not train them and keep them” –...
Michelle Ockers outlines the future of learning while confronting the limitations of learning professionals. “The profession is divided. Some...
I recently attended an accreditation course in Australia called the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This is the...
Millions are being spent across the globe by organisations on trying to better understand their colleague’s engagement levels. This...
As e-learning evolves and becomes more sophisticated, training providers are broadening their repertoire of educational tools to ensure they...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 minutes ago
active 24 minutes ago
active 29 minutes ago
active 43 minutes ago
active 58 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020