As e-learning evolves and becomes more sophisticated, training providers are broadening their repertoire of educational tools to ensure they are always able to deliver effective teaching across multiple channels and to different audiences. One trend that is becoming particularly important is the emergence of dynamic learning objects, a form of visual content that is becoming increasingly popular and widely used…
Introducing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to your company would be cool thing to do. It’s nowhere near as hard as...
Relatable content is a big part of a winning L&D strategy. Users are far more likely to engage with...
No, we are (probably) not about to be replaced by robots Are the robots about to replace us all,...
Carol Dweck, author of ‘Mindset’ and Professor at Stanford University writes about two mindsets; a “fixed mindset, where you...
Learning technology has unleashed a huge range of new possibilities for trainers and training providers. The technology offers the...
Conceived by the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI) and hosted at the prestigious 5-star Dorchester hotel in London’s Park...
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
Apprenticeships provide a means for individuals – especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds – to ascend the layers of society. They provide...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days, 3 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020