As e-learning evolves and becomes more sophisticated, training providers are broadening their repertoire of educational tools to ensure they are always able to deliver effective teaching across multiple channels and to different audiences. One trend that is becoming particularly important is the emergence of dynamic learning objects, a form of visual content that is becoming increasingly popular and widely used…
Gamification is the process of utilizing and combining game-based elements and mechanics to engage people in learning and taking...
The system supporting skills and careers development is inept and that costs the world trillions. But the future for...
Athletes like Michael Phelps or Usain Bolt are made as much on the field as off the field. They...
Participant chosen from a wide range of applicants to be nurtured with targeted skills-building and networking opportunities. The Learning...
A technological revolution in electronic learning has seen sizable changes over the years. Many years back, companies used to...
A lot of people at the moment are looking at what they achieved in the last decade. The 2010s...
I recently watched a video of the CEOs of PayPal and LinkedIn (Dan Schulman and Jeff Weiner, respectively) discuss...
Elinor Schmitz-Jansen is studying for an MSc in Management at Imperial College. She is currently working at Happy, researching...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 16 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 21 hours ago
active 21 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020