We’re falling behind. There’s a yawning gap in productivity between Britain and the rest of Europe, commonly referred to as the ‘productivity puzzle’. Indeed, it seems the UK is missing a piece of the jigsaw. It all started a short while before the 2008 financial crisis, when our productivity began falling behind other countries. We also experienced a comparatively more…
In this short video the The CEO of The Learning & Performance Institute Edmund Monk discusses the move from...
Cross-European research into the impact of BREXIT on organisations from a HR perspective opened earlier this week. Fosway Group,...
Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to...
Creating an effective online training strategy for the employees is an integral part of any organization’s responsibilities, irrespective of...
I was recently attended a webinar entitled Work Is No Longer A Place – its Everywhere & Anywhere on...
In this 3rd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
In this 15 minute video, author Julian Stodd shares some of the first chapter of the Apollo Leadership Reflections...
Securing a bright future through learning and development. The UK is in the midst of uncertain times. With little consensus...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 4 minutes ago
active 59 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 23 minutes ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- The 3D Advantage: The Game Changing Skills You Need in Your Team, & How to Build Them
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- How Does Language Training Contribute to Meeting Strategic Business Goals?
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Zydus Group L&D Head shares insights on LMS & Business Impact (Webinar) November 19, 2019
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Managing long-term health issues: are your line managers ready for the challenge? November 19, 2019
- Personal development: why coaching is a manager’s job November 18, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- L&D trends in 2020 November 19, 2019
- From contractors to boutiques November 19, 2019
- Turning the supertanker: How large companies can innovate pt 2 November 18, 2019