Most of us have read the headlines about how artificial intelligence will displace and automate jobs, but do we know how to use artificial intelligence to enhance our people practices? The implications from artificial intelligence (AI) are just starting to be felt in the workplace with Gartner predicting that by the year 2022, one in five employees will be working…
In a few weeks time, I will be hosting a panel session at Learning Live on the theme of...
We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have...
Artificial intelligence (A.I.) is a technological advance for humankind that has some people excited and others terrified of what...
The eLearning market is always buzzing with inventiveness and excitement. Technology is the great enabler, and Learning and Development...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Matt Brewer of Chubb Insurance. What in...
The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that...
With next weeks 2019 Learning Awards, rapidly approaching we continue this new series of L&D QuestionTime in which we hear...
Your invitation to join us for The Learning Awards 2018 Live Stream We are excited to announce that this...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 23 hours ago
active 3 days, 1 hour ago
active 3 days, 5 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Expert Report to be launched in time for eLearning Africa: countries failing UN education target October 19, 2019
- Scottish sexual consent and disclosure training for universities launched by Marshall E-Learning and Abertay University October 18, 2019
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- L&D of the future: are you ready to adapt to high frequency change? October 18, 2019
- Your self-aware people are your organisation’s competitive edge October 18, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019
- How L&D can take the dread out of digital transformation October 18, 2019
- Three ways to make mentoring part of your culture October 17, 2019