Most of us have read the headlines about how artificial intelligence will displace and automate jobs, but do we know how to use artificial intelligence to enhance our people practices? The implications from artificial intelligence (AI) are just starting to be felt in the workplace with Gartner predicting that by the year 2022, one in five employees will be working…
Ger Driesen writes: It seems that blockchain technology is presented as the ‘new magic technology’ in many areas today....
My thoughts are turning to Learning Live later this week. (I am not alone). They are particularly gathering around...
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
One of the key differences between professions and other forms of occupation is the fact that professionals are bound...
One of the great pleasures of my job is that I frequently get a chance to talk to people...
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of LPI member – Daniela Cervini What does the changing nature...
What is Social Learning? Social Learning is a learning concept which recognizes that undertaking training/educational courses in a collaborative...
Homer Simpson: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet?” / Marge Simpson: “Your meatloaf will be ready in...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 41 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
[Free Webinar] From Bookcase to Cyberspace - Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
Thursday 4th June 2020
13.00 BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Omniplex survey reveals 85% of digital learning professionals are worried about the impact of Covid-19 on their organisation June 3, 2020
- Filtered and The Sutton Trust help disadvantaged students apply to university post COVID-19 June 3, 2020
- Upside Learning expands its footprint in Europe June 2, 2020