The skills gap. Schools and universities are blamed for it, the rise of tech is said to multiply it, and individuals are told to learn new skills – fast. In the workplace, digital learning and performance support tools can make new skills acquisition faster, increase productivity and leave time for innovation and creative thinking. So why isn’t everyone doing it?…
Three Principles for Great Meetings by Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute Donald H Taylor I bet...
In this blog post Pavlo Onyshchenko marks the recent start of season 2 of the hit TV show Mr. Robot....
We are still getting used to the concept of eLearning which makes it inevitable for each one of us...
According to recent research by the Learning and Performance Institute, creating a learning culture is now the number one...
It’s been Mental Health Awareness Week this past week and it’s been hard to escape the mass amounts of...
………bringing thinking on the edge into the mainstream. Martin Couzins writes – Recently, I was a part of a...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 31 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019