In this 5 minute video Fellow of the Learning & Performance Institute Clive Shepherd looks at how modern workers learn: About Clive Shepherd: Clive is a workplace learning consultant, writer and speaker, working with a broad range of public and private sector organisations internationally, helping them to build capability and to transform workplace learning through the effective integration of formal,…
It’s a truism that you get what you measure in a team or a business. When L&D acts as...
The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to be again supporting Learning At Work Week. Learning at Work Week...
With the rapidly approaching 2020 Learning Awards, we continue this series of the L&D QuestionTime where we hear from this years finalists. Today...
Learning management systems contain a goldmine of information that could astonish your recruitment team. Most organisations would agree that...
The LPI annually sponsors a learning professional and equips them with the skills, tools and networks to significantly develop...
Dr Julia Shaw, psychologist and senior lecturer in criminology at London South Bank University, talks to members of the...
Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give...
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 6 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 55 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 42 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- The learning and development in 2020 report January 23, 2020
- Making the switch: A step-by-step guide to replacing your LMS January 23, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020