There is much discussion these days about whether it is best to live in the moment, whether reminiscing is a good thing, or whether we should always have an eye to the future. However, in reality, we spend much of the day flicking between these different temporal perspectives. For organisations, the ability to have an eye for the future is…
Digital transformation is a term that means both everything – and nothing. To some companies, it’s the difference between...
In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on supporting performance at the point of need and...
Firstly, if you’re a fan – I hope you’re coping now the final credits have rolled. And if you’re...
A few recent conversations with clients have circled the theme of valuable activity in corporate social networks. At the...
Learning is a natural human function. It’s how we progress, grow and develop, especially in our early years. However,...
The Learning Equation – The Learning Awards 2019 Opening Address We are working in an industry that continues to...
The results of this years Learning Survey have been released to members of The Learning & Performance Institute and is...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 55 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 17 minutes ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Zydus Group L&D Head shares insights on LMS & Business Impact (Webinar) November 19, 2019
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Managing long-term health issues: are your line managers ready for the challenge? November 19, 2019
- Personal development: why coaching is a manager’s job November 18, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- L&D trends in 2020 November 19, 2019
- From contractors to boutiques November 19, 2019
- Turning the supertanker: How large companies can innovate pt 2 November 18, 2019