There is much discussion these days about whether it is best to live in the moment, whether reminiscing is a good thing, or whether we should always have an eye to the future. However, in reality, we spend much of the day flicking between these different temporal perspectives. For organisations, the ability to have an eye for the future is…
A beautiful thing is happening. If you’ve read my prior blog posts, you’ll know we are trying something a...
The forth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
I was a bit surprised to read Shona Fletcher’s piece arguing that the classroom is dead and the future...
TLDR: The distribution model for music has transformed our relationship with it. Although the experiences we now have with...
How many of us shy away from tough conversations? Giving hard-to-hear feedback, sharing bad news, dealing with an unpleasantly...
If you want a position of authority in L&D, you have more chance if you’re a man. That was...
A client recently briefed me ahead of a forthcoming event to a group of recent graduates. I was told...
One of the harder topics to address through L&D solutions is the topic of cognitive bias. It’s a hard...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 9 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 39 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
active 2 days, 4 hours ago
- Unleash The Potential of Live Online Learning
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
L&D is having to manage unprecedented levels of change; the almost daily 'moving-of-goalposts'. But the ultimate target is always performance. Data, knowledge and wisdom will lead us. http://bit.ly/36cZvIS #performancethroughlearning #learning
Partner News Feeds
- 3di’s UK head office moves to central Woking January 20, 2020
- UpsideLMS features on Craig Weiss’ Top 50 LMS for 2020 List January 17, 2020
- Learning Technologies 2020 exhibition seminars: first wave published January 16, 2020
- Seven everyday mindfulness practices to enhance your wellbeing January 20, 2020
- Why we should all strive to be lifelong learners January 17, 2020
- Are learners ready to embrace learning innovation? January 16, 2020
- Academy of Executive Coaching January 20, 2020
- What makes a good speaker great? January 20, 2020
- Voice activation technology: Will it transform the way we learn in 2020? January 20, 2020