Recent research from the Institute of Leadership & Management shows that the number one goal for respondents (2,141 members and non-members) is expanding their professional knowledge. That’s not surprising considering that the way we work, and the way work is done, is evolving rapidly. And that in the people development space there are many new technologies and trends to consider….
The Learning & Performance Institute’s annual programme selects one learning professional and equips them with the skills, tools and networks...
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
For more and more businesses today, a flexible workforce that is linked only by technology is now a reality....
In this new bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of the life blood of the Learning and...
In this article by Lisa Johnson (Assistant Director of Information Services) at global children’s charity Barnardo’s looks at the...
In the organisation I currently work for a new long term framework has been introduced to set up a...
Modern slavery is still a huge ongoing global issue, with 20 to 30 million people still estimated to be...
This is, in no particular order, a list of things I wish I had done differently in leadership roles....
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 8 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 11 hours ago
- LearnBox Lounge Launch with Jamil Qureshi.
- Critical Sales Skills for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How IHG is Delivering Onboarding
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 01/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Congratulations to @CrossKnowledge for achieving their Learning Technologies Accreditation!
CrossKnowledge deliver Integrated Learning Experiences to help your workforce acquire the skills they need to succeed.
Learn more at: https://www.crossknowledge.com/
Partner News Feeds
- Coronavirus: the learning sector’s response March 26, 2020
- UpsideLMS demonstrates Employee-first approach; Rolls out Remote Working for its team during COVID-19 outbreak March 26, 2020
- The Next Decade in Learning March 25, 2020
- Leading in a digital age March 27, 2020
- Why equal parental leave is critical in progressing a gender equal workplace March 27, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 26 March March 26, 2020