Recent research from the Institute of Leadership & Management shows that the number one goal for respondents (2,141 members and non-members) is expanding their professional knowledge. That’s not surprising considering that the way we work, and the way work is done, is evolving rapidly. And that in the people development space there are many new technologies and trends to consider….
In this weeks QuestionTime we catch up with Julie Drybrough proud founder of fuchsia blue. Organisational Consultant, Learning &...
Knowledge retention is the foundation of development and growth, on an individual and professional basis. However, it can be...
2016 saw plenty of talk about micro learning. Was it just another fad or a step forward in learning...
Recently, London Underground have embarked on a seemingly disastrous social experiment. The plan was to cram up to 30%...
These musing’s follow those shared shortly after the Learning Technologies conference and some of the comments received, which have...
Words are one of our most useful tools as designers of digital content. We could use them to show...
Over recent weeks there has been confusion around the Corona Virus Job Retention Scheme – If you are one...
Recently I had my glad rags on for a night at The Dorchester. No matter how many times I attend...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 5 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020