Issy Nancarrow explains the tricks often missed within Learning and Development to make an impact and provide tangible results
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
Businesses are becoming dependent on artificial intelligence at a stunning pace. The number of enterprises using AI tripled in...
As chatbots become common in other contexts, such as retail, health and finance, so they will become common in...
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
This survey gives some fascinating insight into the attitudes that learners have about training in a workplace environment, but has...
Recently I had my glad rags on for a night at The Dorchester. No matter how many times I attend...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- The learning and development in 2020 report January 23, 2020
- Making the switch: A step-by-step guide to replacing your LMS January 23, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020