There’s a continuum that exists between planning a project to the nth degree and relying on sorting out problems as they arise. Some of the motivators for acting in the latter, ‘troubleshooting’ mode are: • planning a project is not regarded as progress, and management often instinctively, feel very uncomfortable when progress is not visible (and resources are, perhaps, idle)…
Raise your hand if you love corporate training. Most employees hate the learning they get asked to do at...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
Learning Live 2018 took place in September and Learning News asked Kate Graham, one of the track chairs for...
This month, the Learning & Performance Institute celebrates its 20th anniversary as the foremost professional membership body for the...
……. it’s all about the user Historically, the core focus of many IT Transformation teams has been on getting the...
It happens all of the time, training providers can’t get case studies, Assessor case loads are huge and learners falling away from courses prematurely…or worse...
You have your to-do list. That’s a good start, but what should you do first? Some people say ‘eat...
I’m sure most of you, like me, receive many sales calls a day, week or month. Up until about...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 16 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Demofest 2020: Omniplex takes popular event on-the-road February 26, 2020
- "Top-notch" Academy LMS Listed Among Top Ten Cloud-based LMSs by eLearning Industry February 25, 2020
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- Face to face, facilitator led training February 26, 2020
- Learn, data, action: how to make your learning data actionable February 26, 2020
- Is 'formal' informal learning the new shape of organisational learning? February 25, 2020
- Strategies for developing sustainable high-performing teams February 26, 2020
- L&D’s approach to content curation in 2020 February 25, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020