One of the greatest contributions of technology to make education more effective is the data it generates. But there are countless other ways in which technology benefits learning. An Ode To Technology And Its Critical Role In Making Education More Effective: How Technology Benefits Learning First, I make no apologies for this article – it is an unabashed fan letter listing…
So much to learn, so little time. The world is bursting with learning. There are several million business books,...
Award-winning learning professional Dave Buglass reveals why significant culture change is on the horizon for L&D. Warning: Dave Buglass...
I spoke to a group of Compliance Officers, Managing Partners and Finance Directors from the legal sector yesterday on...
Last week I had to undergo a minor medical procedure, nothing drastic, but something that previously would have necessitated...
Attending the Training and Development Show Middle East 2015 recently in Dubai, gave me the chance to see the...
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust announces partnership with LPI to transform learning delivery in the NHS
Guy’s and St Thomas’ Trust aims to set a new standard of learning delivery across the NHS by offering...
In this article I take a look at how workplace learning has changed over the last 10+ years and...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
active 6 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 11 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Lets Create Joy at Work
- Know how to put your AI & Analytics in Action
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Don't just deliver training courses, deliver real business value
- 02/07/2019 - 03/07/2019
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
Why I Said Stop Building Leadership Courses - Read the full article by Senior Learning Transformation Strategist @loriniles on the Learning Professional Network: https://t.co/1jpSIt9lC8
Partner News Feeds
- The TJ Podcast: June 2019 June 17, 2019
- TJ interviews: Nokia's Ritva Elo June 17, 2019
- Why we need to get rid of the term ‘work life balance’ June 14, 2019