Organisations today are faced with delivering innovative new products and services in a rapidly changing marketplace, with constantly evolving technology and business requirements. Despite the pressure to get initiatives to market at increasingly accelerated speeds, they are taking longer, costing more to complete and more time is lapsing before they start generating revenue. This is in no small part due…
The Learning & Performance Institute is thrilled to announce that the host of the 2018 Learning Awards will be TV...
The second part of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give...
The Microlearning solution breaks down the traditional long training or learning curriculum into easily consumable pieces of information by...
The idea of groups of people working together as a community, sharing best practice, knowledge and challenges, is by...
I recently attended an accreditation course in Australia called the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. This is the...
There is a culture shift required to operate effectively in a complex environment; to collaborate, to learn as you...
There is no doubt that the pace of innovation in learning technology is happening at the fastest rate in...
For many of us, our working days have changed significantly, and in one particular way that may not be...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 8 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 58 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020