Learning technology has unleashed a huge range of new possibilities for trainers and training providers. The technology offers the ability to really help people learn. Of course, it’s not just about the technology itself, but about how to use it to enable better learning. Download ‘The inspiring learning cookbook’ to get inspired to design blended learning concepts that outperform your…
If you were going to introduce curation into learning in your organisation, what would you do? What would it...
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
Words are one of our most useful tools as designers of digital content. We could use them to show...
Compliance training is something everybody needs and very few people actually want! We all know how hard it can...
Suresh Naykodi of Saffron Interactive writes – last October, it was announced that there are officially more mobile devices...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I...
Discover how to gamify your learning programmes with this five-minute appraisal. Try this specially commissioned independent survey to see...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Close 27 September
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 4 hours ago
active 5 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 20 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Start with Who: The Golden Circle of Learning Design
- Crawl, Walk, Run: the first three steps to a more effective L&D strategy
- If You Really Want To Build A Learning Culture - Start With The Learners
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- How to create high performing leaders for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- D2L Connection, Dublin
- 09/10/2019 - 10/10/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Conference Chair, Robin Hoyle, shares insights ahead of World of Learning 2019 September 17, 2019
- The new course selling platform by iSpring September 17, 2019
- EssentialSkillz Achieves Excellent Net Promoter Score (NPS) September 16, 2019
- How Software Development Life Cycle Works? September 19, 2019
- Why self-paced learning is critical to your L&D strategy September 19, 2019
- Leadership: the three top skills all leaders need September 18, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: September 2019 September 17, 2019
- More than 1 in 4 companies are considering changing apprentice providers, study finds September 17, 2019
- How to debrief colleagues when they don't make the cut September 17, 2019