Securing a bright future through learning and development. The UK is in the midst of uncertain times. With little consensus about what the future holds from a political and economic standpoint, it can be difficult as a business to understand the potential ramifications that lie ahead. As we have seen before, times of uncertainty often force businesses to cut their cloth accordingly, and this…
In light of Weird Al Yankovic new number 1 album this week, “Mandatory Fun”, I thought I would write...
Lizzie Rhodes-James reflects one day one of Learning Technologies London #LT19UK – here are her 3 conference sessions and...
It’s a beautifully warm Sunday night where I am. I work unusual hours, choosing when possible to spend more...
Headspace, the meditation and mindfulness startup, raised $34m funding last month from a range of venture capitalists, business bigwigs...
Social insight / social sentiment research offers a new and unique opportunity to anyone providing learning to apprentices or students. As...
Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing...
The sports world would never be without their top coaches, and neither should we. Here Gary Cattermole advises businesses...
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 19 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 55 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Learning to learn: preparing humans for technological change 🤖
From a recent interview at #LearningLive via @LNwire
#Learning #LearningAndDevelopment #FutureOfWork #4IR @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Global Knowledge wins CompTIA Delivery Partner of the Year Award October 14, 2019
- Totara exclusive sponsor of the LMS & Learning Platforms Forum October 14, 2019
- Anti-Bribery Sorted: New mobile game helps corporates combat corruption October 14, 2019
- Apprenticeships: how to find a quality provider October 16, 2019
- Graduate skills gap: nurturing business skills in young employees October 15, 2019
- Skills training in a post-AI work environment October 14, 2019
- Fear in the workplace October 15, 2019
- Skill Pill present a new partnership with Skills for Justice October 14, 2019
- How to create the perfect learner experience October 14, 2019