The phrase ‘thought leadership’ has become so overused that leaders now need to transcend the “white noise” to have a voice and make a real difference. True thought leadership is still what it was intended to be: new, exciting and potentially disruptive thinking from the leaders of the organisation. Here are four tips to help you be heard……
Celebrating the best of the best of workplace learning across the globe. The learning and development community’s top organisations...
……. it’s all about the user Historically, the core focus of many IT Transformation teams has been on getting the...
It was a real honour when Don Taylor asked me to chair 2 sessions at Learning Technologies this year....
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
The Learning & Development profession needs to stop pursuing the myth that we can (or even should) calculate the...
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
L&D’s number one priority has to be business alignment. We have to provide and facilitate learning that meets the...
It’s a beautifully warm Sunday night where I am. I work unusual hours, choosing when possible to spend more...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019