For a decade now, since the crash, productivity of Western economies has been stagnating. That means businesses are failing to get the best from their employees. Technology and learning are two clear solutions. Most OECD economies are at least 10 per cent behind where they would have been had productivity gains continued in the same long-term upward trend that existed…
Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game...
Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) launches new sponsorship programme to help learning professionals achieve their personal development goals. Participants...
Applications are now open for LEARNING LIVE 2019. Brought to you by The Learning & Performance Institute LEARNING LIVE is...
While L&D professionals are no longer the gatekeepers of learning, they still need to be in the driving seat....
Clive Shepherd asks the question, Do We Still Need Elearning? ‘E-learning’, by which I mean interactive, self-paced instruction, has...
How often do we get the opportunity to take on role reversal? To switch places – rarely. Recently I got...
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin We...
Elinor Schmitz-Jansen is studying for an MSc in Management at Imperial College. She is currently working at Happy, researching...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 1 day, 19 hours ago
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Partner News Feeds
- How learning and development can prepare for the post-pandemic world June 2, 2020
- Four stages to embedding a self-determined learning culture June 1, 2020
- The power of reflection time May 29, 2020