Fellow of the LPI Ady Howes shares ideas on using Twitter for Learning. Twitter, the social media platform that launched in 2006. A great place for learning professionals to connect with peers, with subject experts and ideas. As well as trends to keep up to speed with the latest thinking in learning and performance. Wherever you are in the world,…
The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this...
There is no doubt that this a phenomenally interesting time within the L&D, training and performance industry. We are...
The number one driver for using technology in your learning strategy is to improve learning access and flexibility. That’s...
The thing that irks me most in L&D at the moment is the comparisons made between ‘eating’ and ‘learning’...
My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked...
Are you trustworthy? Yes, of course you are. Most people set out to do the right thing and consider...
Ger Driesen writes: It seems that blockchain technology is presented as the ‘new magic technology’ in many areas today....
On the one hand we learned recently that Goldman Sachs view of work/life balance was to tell their interns to...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 8 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020