Fellow of the LPI Ady Howes shares ideas on using Twitter for Learning. Twitter, the social media platform that launched in 2006. A great place for learning professionals to connect with peers, with subject experts and ideas. As well as trends to keep up to speed with the latest thinking in learning and performance. Wherever you are in the world,…
The Learning & Performance Institute is thrilled to announce that the host for the Learning Awards 2019 will see...
We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied...
Interfaced Learning – The Acquisition and Disacquisition of skills and knowledge in the digital world
I know some of you have seen this before on my blog, but I though that I would share...
Learning Live was very insightful with balance of thought provoking seminars and actionable workshops. With so many takeaways to...
Why companies outside of the L+D industry are doubling their marketing spend. Within our marketing company we have found...
The forth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
I played in a pub band for a few years. I joined the band because I loved the instrument,...
I cringe when I read a learning objective that says, “You will know…” or “You will understand….” My first...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 5 hours ago
active 5 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 1 day, 7 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019