We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE in September. In the 2nd in the series we hear from authors Professor Vlatka Hlupic & Paolo Gallo , we share a recent article published by the World Economic Forum: Do we need a new type of leadership for the Fourth…
The L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide, annually. The one-minute, one-question online poll...
We all know the school classroom drill. Children learn about a subject and the theory in the classroom, then...
I’m sure most of us will have enjoyed the brief respite from the recent heatwave, although fingers crossed there’s...
In my previous article I addressed why it is important to know as much as possible about your learners...
These days it’s widely accepted that learners don’t really learn much from just sitting passively in front of a...
Globally-recognised accreditation body now endorses classroom, e-learning /online courses and other learning programmes as a means to identify high-quality...
We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have...
Chief Envisioning Officer, author, and futurist, Dave Coplin, will encourage the LEARNING LIVE 2018 audience to think differently about...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 29 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 44 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mental Toughness - The Key to Performance, Wellbeing and Positive Behaviour
- Start with Who: The Golden Circle of Learning Design
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Immerse receiving this accreditation from The Learning and Performance Institute @YourLPI recognises the importance of #VirtualReality for Learning & Development moving forward. #LPI #Training #VR
Partner News Feeds
- Learn Appeal continues to expand with new appointment to Board of Trustees September 13, 2019
- Happy 5th birthday to Nimble Elearning September 13, 2019
- Navigating change: Kineo’s Stuart Chadwick and Jez Anderson September 13, 2019
- Post-Brexit Britain needs skilled workers September 13, 2019
- How audio content can make your training more engaging September 12, 2019
- Leadership: the problem with managers and how to upskill them September 11, 2019