Businesses are becoming dependent on artificial intelligence at a stunning pace. The number of enterprises using AI tripled in the last year alone, with 37 percent of organizations now using it, one survey found. But the vast majority of projects businesses are looking to achieve through AI fail. One of the biggest reasons is, as VentureBeat reports, “unrealistic expectations.” Myths…
Homer Simpson: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet?” / Marge Simpson: “Your meatloaf will be ready in...
Whatever your IT background or skillset, your work as a technical manager or specialist will never be just about...
Maintaining bureaucracy? “Leaders say they want transformation, engagement, innovation, creativity and agility … but their actions and the environments...
In a world of big data, your most precious assets, no matter what business you have, are your existing customers...
I read with great interest the article in the HR Director reporting the research by Mercer that “the most common leadership...
The LPI annually sponsors a learning professional and equips them with the skills, tools and networks to significantly develop...
Most seasoned L&D professionals will have encountered compliance initiatives that they know are merely box-ticking exercises. Compliance training has...
I’ve just published my 2016 Map of the Social Age and thought i’d follow up by highlighting some key...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 4 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 1 day, 4 hours ago
active 1 day, 6 hours ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register https://t.co/o7ApnXVSFz #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Digital Learning Realities Research 2020 Opens: See How Your Learning Technology Experiences Compare December 10, 2019
- LEO Learning and Shell Win Award for Best Advance in Onboarding Technology December 10, 2019
- 14th HR Minds L&D Forum December 10, 2019
- Coaching: why it’s time to ditch the GROW model December 11, 2019
- Powering the Modern Learner Experience December 10, 2019
- Motivation madness: the disconnect between employers and employees on appraisals December 10, 2019
- Why training and CPD is the key to outstanding provision December 11, 2019
- How to bring your mentoring relationship to a healthy end December 11, 2019
- Five ways for freelance trainers to get more leads December 10, 2019