Setting the scene for Immersive Learning Technology is forever finding its next best purpose, and we have the opportunity to actively forge its path. Immersive technology isn’t new – not anymore. Adoption of immersive learning techniques in the workplace is slower than it should be. But we’re changing that. Immersive technologies have the potential to create unforgettable experiences that engage…
As we load up the hand cart and set off for an unknown destination, it can’t have escaped anyone’s...
Inspired collaboration makes it easier to share information and communicate ideas. Traditionally technology has supported 3 levels of collaboration...
Are you an experienced trainer with good MS Office and 365 skills? Do you enjoy helping people get to...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
National Apprenticeship Week runs from 6 to 10 March and brings together employers and apprentices from across England to celebrate...
Julie Drybrough is the founder of fuchsiablue. An Organisational Consultant, coach, facilitator and generally curious, Julie works across UK and Europe...
Learning Directors of major Spanish companies got together last week for LEARNING LIVE Networks Iberia in Madrid organised by...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Matt Brewer of Chubb Insurance. What in...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 4 hours ago
active 1 day, 4 hours ago
active 1 day, 5 hours ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Fuse at World of Learning November 13, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- 70:20:10 in a Contact Centre Induction November 14, 2019
- Social learning: a collaborative approach for the digital age November 14, 2019