With a background in marketing, we understand the best tricks used to engage and inspire action in consumers and we can take that experience and apply it to the learning function for great results. Our experts wanted to share their top tips for increasing clicks on elearning courses by assessing your system functionality and making the most of a campaign…
In my last post we talked about why leaders should be engaged in asynchronous learning. This post talks about...
Knowledge retention is the foundation of development and growth, on an individual and professional basis. However, it can be...
A short highlight reel from the Learning Awards 2018, held at the Dorchester, London in February 2018. Hosted by...
Someone asked me recently why don’t “people” just take responsibility? Why don’t more people not only feel empowered by...
What I picked up from a tour of Manchester City…… Here’s your disclaimer: • football is the context, the...
There is a wealth of evidence to suggest that coaching helps to optimise learning. From research-based evidence to anecdotal...
…..Is the most important skill in future proofing Change Agility? Technology is already disrupting almost every industry and workforce,...
Let’s be honest, the best compliment any worker has ever given to compliance training was probably along the lines...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 5 hours, 9 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 39 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 2 days, 8 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020