Least important — Most important Where would you place learning on this spectrum for your company? I’ve been talking to a lot of financial companies recently about the L&D market. Opinions are polarised. Some see an outdated, overblown, superfluous industry that will soon be discarded or replaced. Some see a massive and growing market, ripe for another wave of disruption….
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My...
In the 2nd of this series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the ATD International Conference & Expo held recently in San...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE – today...
What are the challenges for L&D teams as organisations emerge from lockdown? As the Covid-19 lockdown starts to ease,...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the view and opinions of LPI Consultant Craig Hamill. In your opinion what...
How good are your L&D skills in 2018? Find out with the new LPI Capability Map – full revised...
Much of my work in the last twelve months or so has been focused on a broad definition of...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 11 minutes ago
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Fearless facilitation for the NHS. 7 confidence-boosting tips that will make you a virtual meeting superhero (and 3 things you should NEVER do!). Webinar today at 1PM BST (UK) https://bit.ly/3ctg0Uv #NHS
Partner News Feeds
- How to better support your flexible learners June 3, 2020
- How Confused.com harnesses the power of employee-driven learning June 3, 2020
- Video: Harnessing the power of apprenticeships June 3, 2020