Much hyperbole has been present in technology and business press lately about the notion of ‘unlocking’ innovation in organisations. From research organisations to financial news commentators, to Harvard bloggers, the emphasis has always been on finding a means of opening up traditional industries to the boons of innovation, and to let the natural innovative tendencies of staff to be tapped –…
In a few weeks time, I will be hosting a panel session at Learning Live on the theme of...
The continuation of the series in support of the 2016 learning at Work Week theme – connect. View Part...
As the change in working age retirement starts to filter through the number of people over 60 still in...
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
In this article I take a look at how workplace learning has changed over the last 10+ years and...
In the second of our series of six blog posts on the topic of aligning L&D to business strategy,...
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the view and opinions of LPI Consultant Craig Hamill. In your opinion what...
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 57 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 6 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- eThink Education Wins Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- How to boost a feedback culture based on praise December 13, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- How to empower yourself and your staff with time management training December 13, 2019
- New research points to a billion-dollar market for LXP December 13, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019