I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm? How do you inspire others to change or to follow your lead? Just thinking about it, shouldn’t we all be inspired? So my thought today is about my own inspiration and where it has come from recently. The surprising thing is…
Blue Eskimo (LPI Capability Map Ambassador) has just launched its 2019 ‘contractor skills and demands survey’, asking those who...
In this short article, Clive Shepherd explores the ‘performance landscape’ – the environment in which we operate as performance...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his tips for...
A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking at a The Learning and Performance Institutes CLO...
With economic, technological and social change creating a perfect storm for organisations and employees alike, 600+ HR leaders gave...
It’s accepted wisdom now, at least in enlightened circles, that a learning or content management system needs to have...
Homer Simpson: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet?” / Marge Simpson: “Your meatloaf will be ready in...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 16 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020