I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm? How do you inspire others to change or to follow your lead? Just thinking about it, shouldn’t we all be inspired? So my thought today is about my own inspiration and where it has come from recently. The surprising thing is…
Lori Niles-Hofmann begins her new ebook, Data-Driven Learning Design, with what I think may well just be my favourite...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and...
This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion...
An Institute member is looking to gain ideas, inspiration and resources for connected learning in the workplace – can you...
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
There’s something not many people talk about: There is a very high probability that no one in your L&D...
It helped me to realise that ‘Learning’ and ‘learning’ are completely different things. Maybe it will help you. ‘Learning’...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 13 hours, 1 minute ago
active 20 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
- LearnBox Lounge Launch with Jamil Qureshi.
- Critical Sales Skills for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How IHG is Delivering Onboarding
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 01/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Congratulations to @CrossKnowledge for achieving their Learning Technologies Accreditation!
CrossKnowledge deliver Integrated Learning Experiences to help your workforce acquire the skills they need to succeed.
Learn more at: https://www.crossknowledge.com/
Partner News Feeds
- Coronavirus: the learning sector’s response March 26, 2020
- UpsideLMS demonstrates Employee-first approach; Rolls out Remote Working for its team during COVID-19 outbreak March 26, 2020
- The Next Decade in Learning March 25, 2020
- Leading in a digital age March 27, 2020
- Why equal parental leave is critical in progressing a gender equal workplace March 27, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 26 March March 26, 2020