A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article on whether legacy L&D infrastructure was aligned with the habits of today’s learners. During that article I made reference to how we as L&D professionals need to move from ‘just in case’ learning to ‘just in time’ learning. But what does that actually mean? Well, traditional ‘programmes’ are built using a…
Donald H Taylor is one of the most respected and experienced figures in the world of training and development....
Most seasoned L&D professionals will have encountered compliance initiatives that they know are merely box-ticking exercises. Compliance training has...
Sarah Killian writes – while 91% of learning and development teams want to improve productivity and engagement, it’s a sad...
To find out more about Learning Live or to register simply click here Learning Now TV is...
Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people...
In the 2nd of his video series Glen Butler help’s you consider the key areas of your life where you...
(Authors note: This is a first set of thoughts, noted reasonably quickly, whilst they are fresh in my mind....
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of LPI member – Daniela Cervini What does the changing nature...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 29 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 33 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
active 1 day ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020