Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to craft this article? I recently went to the Learning Technologies (LT) Exhibition at Olympia, London and as I made my way around the various stands, one thing struck me. No one was promoting the virtues of using web conferencing to deliver…
There is a wealth of evidence to suggest that coaching helps to optimise learning. From research-based evidence to anecdotal...
In recent months I have been reading, thinking and speaking about the future of work, more specifically, the future...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
A leader who needs to ‘get things done’ requires strong influencing skills within his or her organisation. Having strong...
In a blog post this week, I wrote about how I’m concerned that in the L&D space, there are...
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has released an eBook titled ‘Responsive eLearning Design &...
How many of us have been faced with situations of developing content that we are less familiar with? The...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Ella Richardson, LEO: Learning ecosystems March 19, 2019
- Jasmine Kundra joins Omniplex to lead customers to success March 19, 2019
- Jeff Fissel: gomo learning in 2019 March 19, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- Digital learning: how L&D can make the most of technology March 18, 2019