The Microlearning solution breaks down the traditional long training or learning curriculum into easily consumable pieces of information by breaking it up. It takes a course or a module and deconstructs it to form building blocks of information that can be personalized according to the needs of the learner. The Rise Of The Microlearning Solution Consuming anything in smaller quantities…
Technical skills will get you an interview, but effective soft skills will get you the promotion. Today’s technical employees...
There are 5 current and common challenges about to hit learning providers. This is a shout-out to those of...
One of the harder topics to address through L&D solutions is the topic of cognitive bias. It’s a hard...
Enterprise application adoption is less than 50%, and employee productivity actually drops when implementing new enterprise applications. The enterprise...
Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the...
In this short article, Clive Shepherd explores the ‘performance landscape’ – the environment in which we operate as performance...
It is fascinating to be in the job that I am, when we are there to drive business performance...
In this short video the The CEO of The Learning & Performance Institute Edmund Monk discusses the move from...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days, 3 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020