The Microlearning solution breaks down the traditional long training or learning curriculum into easily consumable pieces of information by breaking it up. It takes a course or a module and deconstructs it to form building blocks of information that can be personalized according to the needs of the learner. The Rise Of The Microlearning Solution Consuming anything in smaller quantities…
The Institute is proud to announce the finalists for the 2019 Learning Awards, the learning sector’s annual celebration of outstanding...
Connect Play, Pushed Play and Open World Learning Pushed play refers to the demand that learners complete a game...
Nick Fernando, Head of Content at Filtered.com, has worked in learning and development for 15 years across public, private...
I’ve recently completed The Winning Mindset, a digital coaching programme from Jeremy Snape, ex England cricketer and now sports...
According to Wikipedia, the following is true of maturity (and who would ever argue with Wikipedia?) : Maturity is...
The need for a Digital Learning Pioneer The business world has changed – irreversibly – and is only going...
It’s a truism that you get what you measure in a team or a business. When L&D acts as...
My thoughts are turning to Learning Live later this week. (I am not alone). They are particularly gathering around...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 23 hours ago
active 3 days, 1 hour ago
active 3 days, 5 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Expert Report to be launched in time for eLearning Africa: countries failing UN education target October 19, 2019
- Scottish sexual consent and disclosure training for universities launched by Marshall E-Learning and Abertay University October 18, 2019
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- L&D of the future: are you ready to adapt to high frequency change? October 18, 2019
- Your self-aware people are your organisation’s competitive edge October 18, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019
- How L&D can take the dread out of digital transformation October 18, 2019
- Three ways to make mentoring part of your culture October 17, 2019