In the 2nd of our weekly series we delve into the thoughts of learning and development leaders from across the community – this week we hear from Clare Haynes of Wildfire In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Putting learning to use Who or what is informing your…
Mark’s entire academic career was carved around video and multimedia for learning through his study of visual anthropology. His...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Making...
In the continuing series we catch up with Vicky Smart. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
Martin Baker is the founder and Chief Executive of the Charity Learning Consortium, the Corporate eLearning Consortium and GivebackUK....
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Kandy Woodfield, Director of Learning at NatCen Social Research. Kandy...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 35 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 43 minutes ago
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
[Free Webinar] From Bookcase to Cyberspace - Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
Thursday 4th June 2020
13.00 BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Omniplex survey reveals 85% of digital learning professionals are worried about the impact of Covid-19 on their organisation June 3, 2020
- Filtered and The Sutton Trust help disadvantaged students apply to university post COVID-19 June 3, 2020
- Upside Learning expands its footprint in Europe June 2, 2020