With the 2019 Learning Awards, taking place in London tomorrow (Thursday 07th February) we complete this series of L&D QuestionTime in which we hear from this years finalists. Today we hear from Kishore Krishnan shortlisted in the Learning Professional of The Year category. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? In…
Today, everything is personalised. Netflix suggests films based on our previous choices, we get recommended music on Spotify and...
How Using AI Creates An Enhanced Candidate And Employee Experience Artificial Intelligence (AI) is penetrating industries from healthcare to...
Michelle Ockers outlines the future of learning while confronting the limitations of learning professionals. “The profession is divided. Some...
LPI Advisory Board member Sunder Ramachandran writes: A check-in conversation with a recently promoted team member provided an interesting...
An article I wrote last week – Learning at big companies – became my most popular. It was a...
Look to design some one-page checklists (or guides) for new starters or new leaders Run an audience focus group...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
Mike Bedford writes – I was fortunate to attend my first ever Learning Live conference 4th and 5th September...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 3 days, 2 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020