In the organisation I currently work for a new long term framework has been introduced to set up a distinct plan and direction for the organisation to adopt and “future-proof” itself against the challenges of new technologies and ways of doing business. This framework is both exciting and worrying… Do we have the skills we need in the current business…
“If all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.” A long held criticism of ‘L&D’ is...
We hear a lot about how volatile the world is these days. Technology, politics, climate change are all disrupting...
I’m sure most of you, like me, receive many sales calls a day, week or month. Up until about...
Having written about how Learning at Work Week might just be a one trick pony for some organisations I...
Sorry to be smug but just got back from holiday and had time to read and relax. My favourite...
For a long while, when training I let people know we’ll be working with adult rules. That people do...
The eLearning market is always buzzing with inventiveness and excitement. Technology is the great enabler, and Learning and Development...
The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to announce the finalists for the 2016 Learning Awards, the L&D sector’s annual...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Ella Richardson, LEO: Learning ecosystems March 19, 2019
- Jasmine Kundra joins Omniplex to lead customers to success March 19, 2019
- Jeff Fissel: gomo learning in 2019 March 19, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- Digital learning: how L&D can make the most of technology March 18, 2019