“Siloed departments, fixed roles and tasks, hierarchical structures, top down controlled strategies, action plans and funding mechanisms. Our dominant ways of working aimed at optimisation and efficiency won’t promote the adaptation and exploration required to work in complex situations.” John Hagel Despite the layers of learning technologies I’d argue ‘L&D’ is still predominantly supporting the old industrial gods of optimisation…
The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) is proud to announce the finalists for the 2018 Learning Awards, the learning...
How Different Eras Produce Leaders with Different Mindsets 1898: it’s the Golden Age of American industrial growth. After years...
I find myself surprised by the frequency of response of a certain kind to the communication of digital change...
This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that...
As chairman of the Learning & Performance Institute, I always look forward to September and our annual conference –...
Rachel Burnham writes: I had the opportunity to participate in last week’s Learning Live event, held in London and organised...
“It is feeling more and more chaotic for our leaders… change coming in from all directions… and they need...
I’ve read the word ‘Millennial’ so many times in articles, branding and advertising over the last few months, that...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 30 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 5 hours ago
active 5 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 52 minutes ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Fuse at World of Learning November 13, 2019
- Personal development: why coaching is a manager’s job November 18, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- 70:20:10 in a Contact Centre Induction November 14, 2019
- Turning the supertanker: How large companies can innovate pt 2 November 18, 2019
- TJ interviews: Sidetrade’s Luke Hennerley November 18, 2019
- Culture is as culture does November 15, 2019