This is not ‘click bait’ (as my 11-year old twins tell me is the correct phrase for attention grabbing headlines fronting disingenuous articles of little related value) – this is reality street. Let me share thoughts and provide some evidence to substantiate this. First off, it’s nothing personal: most of the people I meet in the L&D world are lovely…
The skill set needed by L&D is ever-growing. The traditional skills of being able to design performance enhancing courses/workshops/programmes...
In February of 2011, News Corp launched, with some fanfare, The Daily. You are forgiven for missing this. It...
Learning to Learn – Insights from the opening keynote at Learning Live 2019 by Graham Brown-Martin.
Last week I had to undergo a minor medical procedure, nothing drastic, but something that previously would have necessitated...
Lori Niles-Hofmann writes: About a decade or so ago, I started Iyengar Yoga. The goal was to manage stress...
Top considerations for effectively creating and distributing digital training content. Even in today’s digital-first world, there are still some...
With PwC recently predicting that artificial intelligence will replace seven million jobs by 2037, employees need to learn new...
So David Wallace, a friend, asked me this question, as he is familiar with my work and was wondering how...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 8 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 11 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020