TrainingZone Editor Jon Kennard catches up with CEO of the Learning & Performance Institute and Executive Producer of Learning NOW TV. Learning NOW TV – Live-streamed internet television channel, learning and development news, views and issues. Always relevant. Always free. To hear the interview simply click here To register & to view previous editions simply click here…
12 ways in which Toyota create a great workplace. Recently Henry Stewart (Founder of Happy Ltd) got the chance to...
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
Overlearning refers to training a skill even after the performance has plateaued. For example, musicians continue practicing even after...
Learning has a crucial role to play in the growth and development of a business. Challenges of innovation and...
In his continuing series business networking strategist & Fellow of The Learning & Performance Institute Andy Lopata shares his...
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
For many years, the LPI has held The Learning Awards at the Dorchester hotel, Park Lane, London. In light of...
Prestigious award presented at the 2020 Learning Awards expected to draw high-calibre candidates. Nominations are now being taken for...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days, 3 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020