We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have a short, simple policy that they would be happy to share?
Much was discussed during the UNESCO Mobile Learning Week in Paris. The image presented here was ironic, appearing as...
In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change...
Ever since late last year, I’ve been revisiting my old work, blog posts, and references sitting in Evernote folders...
I think it is important to be inspired as an L&D professional, otherwise how do you maintain your enthusiasm?...
How good are your L&D skills in 2018? Find out with the new LPI Capability Map – full revised...
Microsoft Excel is still business critical. 30 years from its launch, it’s more popular than ever: 1 billion people...
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
This is not ‘click bait’ (as my 11-year old twins tell me is the correct phrase for attention grabbing...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Ella Richardson, LEO: Learning ecosystems March 19, 2019
- Jasmine Kundra joins Omniplex to lead customers to success March 19, 2019
- Jeff Fissel: gomo learning in 2019 March 19, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- Digital learning: how L&D can make the most of technology March 18, 2019