We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have a short, simple policy that they would be happy to share?
The one-minute, one-question annual L&D Global Sentiment Survey takes the pulse of the L&D community world-wide. The question has...
In a blog post this week, I wrote about how I’m concerned that in the L&D space, there are...
There are times in the majority of people’s careers where they become overwhelmed with a very terrifying thought… ‘What...
Whatever your IT background or skillset, your work as a technical manager or specialist will never be just about...
I cringe when I read a learning objective that says, “You will know…” or “You will understand….” My first...
by Drew Settles of HubSpot An interesting article here on disengagement in the workplace and how software could help...
A lot of people at the moment are looking at what they achieved in the last decade. The 2010s...
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 14 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- How IHG is delivering global onboarding and professional development to 5,500 leaders February 24, 2020
- Docebo Supercharges European Expansion With DoceboInspire Europe 2020 February 21, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020
- Don’t waste money on wellbeing: A guide to boosting employee engagement in workplace wellness February 21, 2020
- Are we products or producers of our environment? February 21, 2020