We are currently reviewing L&D policy. It looks dated and tired and needs a total re-work. Does anyone have a short, simple policy that they would be happy to share?
Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing...
There’s something not many people talk about: There is a very high probability that no one in your L&D...
The role of marketing has travelled through a variety of meanings in recent years. Not so long ago, it...
I am often asked by people in specialist roles if they should remain specialists or move into broader more general...
Micro-learning is simply the transfer of knowledge in a short period of time (usually 3 – 5 minutes). But...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
For further information and to book your ticket simply click here
L&D has to have business leaders on its side if it is to have real business impact. That’s the...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Close 27 September
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 58 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Start with Who: The Golden Circle of Learning Design
- Crawl, Walk, Run: the first three steps to a more effective L&D strategy
- If You Really Want To Build A Learning Culture - Start With The Learners
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- How to create high performing leaders for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- D2L Connection, Dublin
- 09/10/2019 - 10/10/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Conference Chair, Robin Hoyle, shares insights ahead of World of Learning 2019 September 17, 2019
- The new course selling platform by iSpring September 17, 2019
- EssentialSkillz Achieves Excellent Net Promoter Score (NPS) September 16, 2019
- How Software Development Life Cycle Works? September 19, 2019
- Why self-paced learning is critical to your L&D strategy September 19, 2019
- Leadership: the three top skills all leaders need September 18, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: September 2019 September 17, 2019
- More than 1 in 4 companies are considering changing apprentice providers, study finds September 17, 2019
- How to debrief colleagues when they don't make the cut September 17, 2019