This week we hear from Antoine Poincaré In your opinion, what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I think my biggest anxiety would be to be in a company in which the leadership does not understand the need for massive transformation – to drive the change needed in terms of the organisation gaining…
So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use...
National Apprenticeship Week runs from 6 to 10 March and brings together employers and apprentices from across England to celebrate...
There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team...
I’ve been inspired to write this blog. The irony (or should I say serendipity?) is not lost on me....
Following the recent webinar by Gary Cookson we share tips for digital transformation that you can do right now....
The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that...
In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to...
5 Reasons to Incorporate Continuous Learning into Your Business. You studied, you worked, you conquered. What more learning could...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 29 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 33 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019