This week we hear from Antoine Poincaré In your opinion, what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I think my biggest anxiety would be to be in a company in which the leadership does not understand the need for massive transformation – to drive the change needed in terms of the organisation gaining…
Three Principles for Great Meetings by Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute Donald H Taylor I bet...
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
……….. its the reverse of that. (So, it turns out that this is a little ranty, perhaps. This post...
The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to be again supporting Learning At Work Week. Learning at Work Week...
These days it’s widely accepted that learners don’t really learn much from just sitting passively in front of a...
LPI Consultant Myles Runham writes – It is just over a week of chewing on and digesting my experience...
I am becoming almost perpetually bothered by this finding from the LPI about the poverty of confidence and capability...
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 15 minutes ago
active 26 minutes ago
active 44 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020