With the announcement late last year of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D QuestionTime in which we hear from this years finalists. Today we hear from Jaimie Stewart shortlisted in the Learning Leader of The Year category. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at…
In December 2019 it was my great privilege to work with the European Astronaut Centre. This is where all...
It’s been Mental Health Awareness Week this past week and it’s been hard to escape the mass amounts of...
Post launch of a new product or concept, begins the vicious cycle of customer acquisition followed by a tutorial...
Watch the 2 minute video here & follow Ben on twitter @bbetts
With the announcement late last year of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
Martyn is Learning and Development Senior Manager at Sage & is a dedicated learning and development manager with over ten years...
Businesses are becoming dependent on artificial intelligence at a stunning pace. The number of enterprises using AI tripled in...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 3 days, 2 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020