With next weeks 2019 Learning Awards, rapidly approaching we continue this new series of L&D QuestionTime in which we hear from this years finalists. Today we hear from Loiza Tallon shortlisted in the Learning Leader of The Year category. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I think for apprenticeship levy…
A new project called #makeamodule #makeadifference run by the Learn Appeal charity is asking e-learning developers, instructional designers and...
Welcome to the 1st L&D QuestionTime of 2015. This week we take a slightly different view point that of...
EU migration to the UK is at its lowest since 2009, and the number of EU nationals coming to...
Homer Simpson: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet?” / Marge Simpson: “Your meatloaf will be ready in...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and...
In today’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Sabine Schnorr of Rosetta Stone. In your opinion what is the biggest...
Participant chosen from a wide range of applicants to be nurtured with targeted skills-building and networking opportunities. The Learning...
What are the principles of workplace L&D? Donald H.Taylor writes, I’m on a journey, going back to basics in...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 1 minute ago
active 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 49 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 5 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 10 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- eThink Education Wins Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- How to boost a feedback culture based on praise December 13, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- How to empower yourself and your staff with time management training December 13, 2019
- New research points to a billion-dollar market for LXP December 13, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019