In this weeks issue of L&D QuestionTime we hear from Ben Betts. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I would say the ability to fill future job roles with the right people, with the right skills, should be the biggest anxiety folks in our genre are experiencing right now….
In this 2nd issue of Leading Lights we’ve yet again scoured the internet to bring you the latest and...
Appetite is looking to extend its partner network in Europe to help deliver a high level of Microsoft it...
I cringe when I read a learning objective that says, “You will know…” or “You will understand….” My first...
I believe it is really important to acknowledge when people have been helpful and especially if done with a...
As I’ve been writing over the last couple of weeks on the Socially Dynamic Organisation, I’ve been revisiting the...
LPI accredited learning provider Incendo reinforces some reasonably commonly-held beliefs that using music in a learning environment can: assist with retention...
Confidence is a multifaceted term that refers to a psychological attitude and a set of behavioural attributes. It’s commonly...
Recently I had my glad rags on for a night at The Dorchester. No matter how many times I attend...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 6 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 17 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Adult Learners Week (Australia)
- 01/09/2019 - 08/09/2019
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- A Feast of Learning
- Dealing with Change: Beating fear, uncertainty and doubt so we can thrive and flourish
- Culture : Getting the Core Ingredients right
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
[email protected] will be attending Learning Live 2019 to reconnect with old colleagues and make new connections. Learning Live is a great forum for L&D specialists and providers to discuss and explore trends in L&D. #LEARNINGLIVE
Partner News Feeds
- Can charisma overcome resistance towards training and development? August 23, 2019
- VIDEO: What's your work/life tipping point? August 23, 2019
- Transformational leadership: it’s not what you think August 22, 2019
- Free resource: How to create 3D infographics for classroom training presentations August 23, 2019
- What leaders can learn from these nine quotes August 23, 2019
- How to create an eco-friendly office August 23, 2019