In the continuing series we hear the views of Bianca Balcanu. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I know this is one of the main issues in L&D, but it’s about demonstrating our worth, which goes beyond ROI. How do you demonstrate, that after 10 coaching sessions, someone that…
Organisations today are faced with delivering innovative new products and services in a rapidly changing marketplace, with constantly evolving...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we continue the series of the L&D QuestionTime where we hear...
Blue Eskimo (LPI Capability Map Ambassador) has just launched its 2019 ‘contractor skills and demands survey’, asking those who...
Rachel Burnham writes: I had the opportunity to participate in last week’s Learning Live event, held in London and organised...
Efficiency has to make a place for collaboration and adaptability True – to support today’s disrupted world of work....
If you want a position of authority in L&D, you have more chance if you’re a man. That was...
What is Social Learning? Social Learning is a learning concept which recognizes that undertaking training/educational courses in a collaborative...
This week we hear the thoughts of Paul Cliff – Head of People Development for Surrey and Sussex Police....
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 55 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019