In this weeks QuestionTime we have a truly international feel as we hear the thoughts of Con Sotidis founder of Ozlearn. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? The biggest anxiety in the world of L&D at the moment is survival. We are seeing L&D’s role been challenged and to some…
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2020 Learning Awards, we continue this series of the L&D QuestionTime where we...
This week we hear the views of Chris Prince Director of Learning & Development (International) at Citrix where he supports...
Julie specialises in developing teachers and learning professionals with particular focus on technology supported learning; blended learning; online teaching/webinar events;...
With the 2019 Learning Awards, taking place in London tomorrow (Thursday 07th February) we complete this series of L&D QuestionTime...
This week’s QuestionTime features Emma Bawden. Global Talent Development Director – Pandora. A driven, innovative and resourceful Talent Director...
This week we hear the views and opinions of Lucy Standing Head of Training at The Association for Business...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 2 minutes ago
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Fearless facilitation for the NHS. 7 confidence-boosting tips that will make you a virtual meeting superhero (and 3 things you should NEVER do!). Webinar today at 1PM BST (UK) https://bit.ly/3ctg0Uv #NHS
Partner News Feeds
- How to better support your flexible learners June 3, 2020
- How Confused.com harnesses the power of employee-driven learning June 3, 2020
- Video: Harnessing the power of apprenticeships June 3, 2020