In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? There is a big divide within L&D practice, for some their biggest anxiety is getting the recognition, and therefore the resources, from their business to produce…
What are the principles of workplace L&D? Donald H.Taylor writes, I’m on a journey, going back to basics in...
All you ever needed to know about live online learning. Virtual classroom learning, also known as live online, instructor-led...
Author – Sukh Pabial. Icebreakers. Energisers. Ugh. Right? LOL. No. There are plenty of times I hear people...
As Learning and Development continues to evolve and intensify, companies are under increasing pressure to manage their internal learning...
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Caroline Walmsley (@carowalmsley), CEO of Brightwave, last week and we...
“The secret to success is to be ready when your opportunity comes” For some time now L&D has struggled...
These days – possibly more than ever before – we can easily become so caught up with getting things...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 18 minutes ago
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- eThink Education Wins Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- How to boost a feedback culture based on praise December 13, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- How to empower yourself and your staff with time management training December 13, 2019
- New research points to a billion-dollar market for LXP December 13, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019