Fiona Leteney is a member of the LPI, she has worked in the e-learning industry since 2000 in various multinational organisations. Her focus has been on learning management systems and ensuring an organisation has chosen the right one according to their requirements and budget. Her views here are personal and do not reflect her current or previous employers. In your…
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
In this issue of L&D QuestionTime we catch up with the Group Vice President of Learning & Development at...
Paul Matthews founded People Alchemy Ltd in 1999 after a distinguished career in industries as diverse as travel and...
We continue the LPI Member spotlight – this week we hear from Judy Bloxham: What does the changing nature...
In the continuing series we catch up with Vicky Smart. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
This week we hear the views and opinions of Lucy Standing Head of Training at The Association for Business...
This week we catch up with Paul Duxbury. Paul has over 15 years of Learning & Development Management experience...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days, 3 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020