In this weeks QuestionTime we catch up with Julie Drybrough proud founder of fuchsia blue. Organisational Consultant, Learning & Development Champion, Change Agent, Coach, Blogger, Facilitator and generally curious. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I’m not sure that the biggest anxiety I hear is necessarily the biggest…
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
Many organisations are struggling, writes Nick Shackleton-Jones, with similar L&D challenges. Below are some of the sorts of questions...
No, we are (probably) not about to be replaced by robots Are the robots about to replace us all,...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
How many apprentices does your business employ? Thanks to recent changes in the law, there are more reasons than...
You’ve probably heard this advice before: Don’t use bullet points in your presentations. But do you know why presentation design...
How good are your L&D skills in 2018? Find out with the new LPI Capability Map – full revised...
As you may be aware the Learning Professional Network to which you subscribe has unfortunately been unavailable for the...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 8 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 9 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
- Unleash The Potential of Live Online Learning
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
L&D is having to manage unprecedented levels of change; the almost daily 'moving-of-goalposts'. But the ultimate target is always performance. Data, knowledge and wisdom will lead us. http://bit.ly/36cZvIS #performancethroughlearning #learning
Partner News Feeds
- 3di’s UK head office moves to central Woking January 20, 2020
- UpsideLMS features on Craig Weiss’ Top 50 LMS for 2020 List January 17, 2020
- Learning Technologies 2020 exhibition seminars: first wave published January 16, 2020
- Seven everyday mindfulness practices to enhance your wellbeing January 20, 2020
- Why we should all strive to be lifelong learners January 17, 2020
- Are learners ready to embrace learning innovation? January 16, 2020
- Academy of Executive Coaching January 20, 2020
- What makes a good speaker great? January 20, 2020
- Voice activation technology: Will it transform the way we learn in 2020? January 20, 2020