In this weeks QuestionTime we catch up with Julie Drybrough proud founder of fuchsia blue. Organisational Consultant, Learning & Development Champion, Change Agent, Coach, Blogger, Facilitator and generally curious. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I’m not sure that the biggest anxiety I hear is necessarily the biggest…
The forth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
To me accelerated learning is somewhat of a misnomer, because it is not just about speed. As well as reading...
Fascinating short video identifying common traits in the world’s smartest people…something for us all to ponder on a Monday...
The role of a Community Manager is becoming well-established with communities being perceived as platforms that have the potential...
Guest blog by Sean Weafer As we start the New Year many business professionals and owners will consider the...
In a blog post this week, I wrote about how I’m concerned that in the L&D space, there are...
Demonstrating respect is more about asking the right questions than being ready with answers. I have to say that...
The Learning & Performance Institute’s annual programme selects one learning professional and equips them with the skills, tools and networks...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 3 days ago
active 3 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days, 5 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Expert Report to be launched in time for eLearning Africa: countries failing UN education target October 19, 2019
- Scottish sexual consent and disclosure training for universities launched by Marshall E-Learning and Abertay University October 18, 2019
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- L&D of the future: are you ready to adapt to high frequency change? October 18, 2019
- Your self-aware people are your organisation’s competitive edge October 18, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019
- How L&D can take the dread out of digital transformation October 18, 2019
- Three ways to make mentoring part of your culture October 17, 2019