In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Ken Jones In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Relevance. Unfortunately, the perception of a high percentage of workers is that L&D simply roll out the same old learning, whether compliance or technical, to ensure the regulatory requirements of the…
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of Craig Taylor -Learning & Development Manager – EMEA –...
In this issue of L&D QuestionTime we catch up with the Group Vice President of Learning & Development at...
With next weeks 2019 Learning Awards, rapidly approaching we continue this new series of L&D QuestionTime in which we hear...
I have been given 2.5 hours for approximately 40 graduates with the brief being to have fun and get...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
This weeks guest is Alex Watson – Alex has been involved with and/or immersed in some form of training, learning...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of learning and performance consultant Michelle Banister. In your opinion...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 9 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 30 minutes ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019