Kim is a Learning & Development Manager at Getty Images, the global leader in visual communications. As part of a small L&D team helping to make over 1,800 employees’ jobs easier, she manages the company’s onboarding programme, ensuring that every person who joins the business has the best possible start. Kim is also the co-presenter of Learning Now TV, a…
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Paul Jocelyn In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
This weeks guest is Alex Watson – Alex has been involved with and/or immersed in some form of training, learning...
Fiona Leteney is a member of the LPI, she has worked in the e-learning industry since 2000 in various...
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Ken Jones In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
Welcome to the 1st L&D QuestionTime of 2015. This week we take a slightly different view point that of...
In this weeks QuestionTime we her the view of LPI consultant Nigel Harrison. In your opinion what is the...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My...
In this issue of L&D QuestionTime we catch up with the Group Vice President of Learning & Development at...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019