In the continuing series we this week catch up with Mark Aberdour. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? The biggest anxieties are two-fold I think. First, budget: the challenge to do more with less continues, it has been a theme for many years now and appears to remain…
Fosway Group have just released their latest research into learning technology and insights into corporate digital learning partners. So,...
Learning & Development in organisations is all about the impact on performance. Or rather it should be about the...
This week we hear the views of Andy Lopata one of Europe’s leading business networking strategist who has a...
Sales Enablement is still in its infancy but growing very fast, it means something slightly different to each organisation...
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
In today’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Sabine Schnorr of Rosetta Stone. In your opinion what is the biggest...
A computer is much more than a slide projector or a video player. Yes, it can do the work...
With Learning at Work Week rapidly approaching we hear the views of Julia Wright – National Director of Campaign For Learning....
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020