In the continuing series we this week catch up with Mark Aberdour. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? The biggest anxieties are two-fold I think. First, budget: the challenge to do more with less continues, it has been a theme for many years now and appears to remain…
This week we hear in a podcast from Learning Live keynote Elliott Masie To see Elliott later this year...
Donald H Taylor is one of the most respected and experienced figures in the world of training and development....
The need for effective leadership is obvious, yet it seems training and development programs focused on cultivating new generations...
You’ve probably heard this advice before: Don’t use bullet points in your presentations. But do you know why presentation design...
There was much talk at this year’s Learning Technologies Summer Forum about the skills required of an L&D team...
There are no learners because there are no ‘breathers’ – that is to say we all learn and breathe,...
Most of us have read the headlines about how artificial intelligence will displace and automate jobs, but do we...
If you were going to introduce curation into learning in your organisation, what would you do? What would it...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 hours, 1 minute ago
active 14 hours ago
active 17 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019