This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of Mark Ryan Director of Talent Development at global academic publisher John Wiley & Sons. Mark & his team are responsible for management and leadership development, talent development, performance, organizational development and change and transformation across Wiley globally. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development…
Mark’s entire academic career was carved around video and multimedia for learning through his study of visual anthropology. His...
In this issue of the ever popular L&D QuestionTime we hear from Toby Kheng. In your opinion what is...
In this issue of L&D QuestionTime we catch up with the Group Vice President of Learning & Development at...
Kim is a Learning & Development Manager at Getty Images, the global leader in visual communications. As part of...
With the announcement late last year of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series...
In the continuing series we catch up with Kevin M.Yates who has extensive learning and development experience and uses...
In this issue of the ever popular L&D QuestionTime we hear from Amy Hackett-Jones. In your opinion what is...
Julie specialises in developing teachers and learning professionals with particular focus on technology supported learning; blended learning; online teaching/webinar events;...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 7 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 4 hours ago
active 1 day, 4 hours ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020