This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of Mark Ryan Director of Talent Development at global academic publisher John Wiley & Sons. Mark & his team are responsible for management and leadership development, talent development, performance, organizational development and change and transformation across Wiley globally. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development…
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? There...
Julie specialises in developing teachers and learning professionals with particular focus on technology supported learning; blended learning; online teaching/webinar events;...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Fear...
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we continue the series of the L&D QuestionTime where we hear...
This week we hear the views of Chris Prince Director of Learning & Development (International) at Citrix where he supports...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
In today’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Sabine Schnorr of Rosetta Stone. In your opinion what is the biggest...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 9 minutes ago
active 19 minutes ago
active 38 minutes ago
active 58 minutes ago
active 59 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020