In this edition of L&D QuestionTime we hear from Marten De Prez. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Crafting a relevant and meaningful career in the 100 year life. People become older and a 100 year life will be realistic for today’s children. In this 100 year life people…
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of Mark Ryan Director of Talent Development at global academic publisher...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we catch up with consultant and LPI Fellow Jim Parish. In your opinion what...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we start a new series of L&D...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
Avinash is Group Learning and Development Director at the MCI Group & is a passionate learning and development professional...
This week we hear the views and opinions of Kate Carney of Stitch Learning. In your opinion what is the...
Mark’s entire academic career was carved around video and multimedia for learning through his study of visual anthropology. His...
This week’s QuestionTime features Emma Bawden. Global Talent Development Director – Pandora. A driven, innovative and resourceful Talent Director...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 27 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 13 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019