Martin Baker is the founder and Chief Executive of the Charity Learning Consortium, the Corporate eLearning Consortium and GivebackUK. He’s recognised as being one of the top ten most influential people working in eLearning in the UK. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Lack of recognition for the…
This week we hear in a podcast from Learning Live keynote Elliott Masie To see Elliott later this year...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
In the 2nd of our weekly series we delve into the thoughts of learning and development leaders from across...
Margaret’s specialties include IT Training, Using NLP in the context of training and learning, course development, e-learning development, train...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Making...
In the continuing series we catch up with Vicky Smart. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within...
Owen is the Chief Operating Officer at Good Practice Ltd. In a nutshell, GoodPractice helps organisations to support their...
This week in L&D QuestionTime we catch up with Doug Shaw. Doug advises a wide range of businesses and...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 41 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 55 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mental Toughness - The Key to Performance, Wellbeing and Positive Behaviour
- Start with Who: The Golden Circle of Learning Design
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Immerse receiving this accreditation from The Learning and Performance Institute @YourLPI recognises the importance of #VirtualReality for Learning & Development moving forward. #LPI #Training #VR
Partner News Feeds
- Learn Appeal continues to expand with new appointment to Board of Trustees September 13, 2019
- Happy 5th birthday to Nimble Elearning September 13, 2019
- Navigating change: Kineo’s Stuart Chadwick and Jez Anderson September 13, 2019
- Post-Brexit Britain needs skilled workers September 13, 2019
- How audio content can make your training more engaging September 12, 2019
- Leadership: the problem with managers and how to upskill them September 11, 2019