Martin Baker is the founder and Chief Executive of the Charity Learning Consortium, the Corporate eLearning Consortium and GivebackUK. He’s recognised as being one of the top ten most influential people working in eLearning in the UK. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? Lack of recognition for the…
In the continuing series we catch up with Kevin M.Yates who has extensive learning and development experience and uses...
Kim is a Learning & Development Manager at Getty Images, the global leader in visual communications. As part of...
James is Learning & Performance Solutions Director at Good Practice and is an experienced learning and development professional, taking...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we catch up with consultant and LPI Fellow Jim Parish. In your opinion what...
Lisa is Head of Learning Solutions and Co-Founder of WillowDNA. As well as leading research and development into new...
With Learning at Work Week rapidly approaching we hear the views of Julia Wright – National Director of Campaign For Learning....
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear from Andrew Jacobs, Talent Management and Organisational Development Manager at London Borough of Lewisham....
This week we hear the views and opinions of Kate Carney of Stitch Learning. In your opinion what is the...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 19/05/2019 - 22/05/2019
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards