This week we hear the thoughts of Paul Cliff – Head of People Development for Surrey and Sussex Police. Paul is responsible for leading the strategic direction of the learning and workforce development function, incorporating significant people and budget management in the design and delivery of police training across a broad scope of areas including: police officer foundation skills, police…
In this weeks QuestionTime we hear the views and opinions of Craig Taylor -Learning & Development Manager – EMEA –...
Kim is a Learning & Development Manager at Getty Images, the global leader in visual communications. As part of...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My...
Welcome to the 1st L&D QuestionTime of 2015. This week we take a slightly different view point that of...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
Steve Wheeler is Associate Professor of Learning Technologies at Plymouth University, in South West England. Originally trained as a...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we catch up with the LPI’s sponsored learning professional Jack Lockhart. In your...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 19/05/2019 - 22/05/2019
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards