This week we hear the thoughts of Paul Cliff – Head of People Development for Surrey and Sussex Police. Paul is responsible for leading the strategic direction of the learning and workforce development function, incorporating significant people and budget management in the design and delivery of police training across a broad scope of areas including: police officer foundation skills, police…
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? My...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of learning and performance consultant Michelle Banister. In your opinion...
James is Learning & Performance Solutions Director at Good Practice and is an experienced learning and development professional, taking...
This week we hear the views of Chris Prince Director of Learning & Development (International) at Citrix where he supports...
In the continuing series we this week catch up with Mark Aberdour. In your opinion what is the biggest...
Martin Baker is the founder and Chief Executive of the Charity Learning Consortium, the Corporate eLearning Consortium and GivebackUK....
This week we hear the views of Barbara Thompson. Barbara is a Learning & Performance Consultant within BP’s Learning Innovation...
In this weeks QuestionTime we have a truly international feel as we hear the thoughts of Con Sotidis founder of Ozlearn....
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 10 minutes ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
- LearnBox Lounge Launch with Jamil Qureshi.
- Critical Sales Skills for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How IHG is Delivering Onboarding
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 01/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Congratulations to @CrossKnowledge for achieving their Learning Technologies Accreditation!
CrossKnowledge deliver Integrated Learning Experiences to help your workforce acquire the skills they need to succeed.
Learn more at: https://www.crossknowledge.com/
Partner News Feeds
- Coronavirus: the learning sector’s response March 26, 2020
- UpsideLMS demonstrates Employee-first approach; Rolls out Remote Working for its team during COVID-19 outbreak March 26, 2020
- The Next Decade in Learning March 25, 2020
- Leading in a digital age March 27, 2020
- Why equal parental leave is critical in progressing a gender equal workplace March 27, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 26 March March 26, 2020